Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Internet Explorer and shrink recipient List (Internet Explorer and shrink recipient List)
  •  
smorgan

Send a private message to this user
I recently updated to Kerio Connect version 9.2.2 Patch 1. With this update we encountered some issue with viewing emails in Internet Explorer 11. In the past we were able to shrink/reduce the display area that contained the list of recipients. We can no longer do this in Internet Explorer after the update. Chrome and Firefox will still open emails in a reduced state and present the user with an option to expand. Internet Explorer is always showing the full list. This has been problematic for some of my users with smaller monitors and low resolution. They cannot read the body of the email when the recipient list is large. This is true with both the right side and bottom viewing panes. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stephen
  •  
afisher

Send a private message to this user
I believe there are some other threads on this as well but the answer was Internet explorer is outdated and an unsupported browser at this point. It is quite annoying as I have many users who insist on using IE and it would be nice to have it fixed but I understand Kerio's position as well.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 July 2017 15:43]

Previous Topic: Koff don't syncronize all mails in outlook 2016
Next Topic: Kerio Connect / Office 2016 MAC
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 03:32:51 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00412 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.