Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Problem with secondary directory controller
  •  
plmorpheus

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I have a problem with secondary domain controller in Control. In "Domains and User Login", tab "Directory Services", section "Connections" I've set ips of primary and secondary domain controllers. Now I have situation when primary controler is down. I thought, that in that case Control automatically tries to connect with secondary server.... But it looks like it doesnt.
I checked that on other PC in network and when I set Control's IP as DNS, the PC did not see the secondary domain controller. When I set working domain controller as DNS, both servers are listed (of primary DC is described as offline what is true). I suppose after that KC has a problem redirecting queries to the second server.
Of course Kerio Control is part of domain.

Do you have this issue in yours Controls?

Thx in advance for answer.
Previous Topic: Https Site login without authentication with kerio control
Next Topic: Kerio VPN Client
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 22:39:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00377 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.