Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Problem MyKerio after Update 2.5.5 patch 1
  •  
bg-edv

Send a private message to this user
After Upgrade to Version 2.5.5 patch 1 I canĀ“t connect to all Operator by MyKerio.

When I try to connect via MyKerio I get error "404 Not Found"

Kerio warning log:

[19/Jul/2017 06:07:01] PHP Warning: stat(): stat failed for /.dockerenv in /opt/kerio/operator/www/lib/managers/Server.inc on line 180
[19/Jul/2017 06:10:20] PHP Warning: stat(): stat failed for /.dockerenv in /opt/kerio/operator/www/lib/managers/Server.inc on line 180
  •  
Roy Batty

Getting update of Kerio Operator: 2.5.5 patch 1 build 8240

And after update finish i get error that said update not successfully completed...

[25/Jul/2017 14:30:57] UpdateChecker - Release notes malformed (3).
[25/Jul/2017 14:33:22] PHP Warning: stat(): stat failed for /.dockerenv in /opt/kerio/operator/www/lib/managers/Server.inc on line 180

BTW I don't use MyKerio.

[Updated on: Wed, 26 July 2017 18:57]

•  
Philipp14

I got the same problems as Roy after Updating to 2.5.5 Patch 1.

I do not use MyKerio, so I dont know about that.

Support from my distributor told me that Kerio released 2.5.5 Patch2, and I should install it on top of Patch 1.

The update checker does not find Patch 2, so they recommended to download it from Kerio and install manually. This seemed to work fine, it said that it was build 8309, but afterwards the Update checker did not work any longer (it reported an error).

So I reset my VM to a snapshot before the Update (running on 2.5.4) and let the update checker again do its work (I was hoping that I would now get a newer 2.5.5, but all it did was download b8240 again (the one with the defective release notes) - so I stopped the Update.

Finally I reset my VM to 2.5.4 (which works fine anyway).

At another Operator instance (also in a VM), which is still running on 2.4.8 (b5752), I tried the update today (July 26) with the update checker, and it also just finds 2.5.5 Patch 1 (b8240).

I hope we get some news / info from Kerio.

[Updated on: Wed, 26 July 2017 14:22]

•  
Philipp14

Update:

I did now run the update on the second machine, and it says it was successful (and Operator is working), but I also see the "stat() failed" warning, and the error log has these lines:

[26/Jul/2017 16:24:07] Attempted to install an unsigned package
[26/Jul/2017 16:24:07] Unpacking package failed.
[26/Jul/2017 16:54:30] libSqlite: Disabling fsync on database /opt/kerio/operator/running/statistics.db.. error: database is locked.
[26/Jul/2017 16:54:51] libSqlite: Disabling fsync on database /opt/kerio/operator/running/statistics.db.. error: database is locked.

Sigh...
  •  
Heather P (Kerio)

Thanks for the feedback. We are aware of this issue managing Kerio Operator from MyKerio, and are working on it. Hope to have a positive status update for you soon. Thank you for your patience.

Heather Paunet
VP, Product Marketing

•  
Heather P (Kerio)

The ticket for this issue is now showing marked as resolved. Is anyone here still experiencing any issues? Please post back if so.

Thanks for the continued feedback

Heather Paunet
VP, Product Marketing

•  
link611

We had the same issue.

Autoupdate to 2.5.5 p1
Update on Kerio website 2.5.5 p2

The problem is, that p1 has internal the version nr. 2.6.0 thats why the update checker can not find p2.

2.5.5 p1 always shows an error after the upgrade, but everything is working pretty normal.

2.5.5 p2 is not able to check for updates anymore.
Previous Topic: Cisco SPA 112 Transferring from External Calls
Next Topic: No Auto-Attendant Announcements
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 14:58:29 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00453 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.