Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Could not generate persistent MAC address for kvnet in kerio client (Could not generate persistent MAC address for kvnet)
  •  
sinai

Send a private message to this user
I have installed Kerio vpn client on my x64 Ubuntu 16.04 Desktop. I downloaded the x64 bit package (kerio-control-vpnclient-9.1.0-1087-linux-amd64.deb) the website. The package has been successfully installed and I can configure the kerio server information via

dpkg-reconfigure kerio-control-vpnclient

But when I run

/etc/init.d/kerio-kvc restart

I get the following error in syslog:

NetworkManager[4393]: <info> [1500382376.8992] devices removed (path: /sys/devices/virtual/net/kvnet, iface: kvnet)
kerio-control-vpnclient:
kerio-control-vpnclient: Kerio Control VPN Client Service 9.1.0 build 1087 is running
kerio-control-vpnclient:
kerio-control-vpnclient: Kerio Control VPN Client Service 9.1.0 build 1087 is stopping
systemd-udevd[5437]: Could not generate persistent MAC address for kvnet: No such file or directory
NetworkManager[4393]: <info> [1500382377.8238] manager: (kvnet): new Tun device (/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/6)
NetworkManager[4393]: <info> [1500382377.8389] devices added (path: /sys/devices/virtual/net/kvnet, iface: kvnet)
NetworkManager[4393]: <info> [1500382377.8389] device added (path: /sys/devices/virtual/net/kvnet, iface: kvnet): no ifupdown configuration found.
Any help is appreciated.
Previous Topic: Choosing the "from" field from aliases and groups
Next Topic: Logging amends to Calendar events
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 14:05:36 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00388 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.