Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Control Trial Activation problem (it enter in a loop and keep restarting first install procedure)
  •  
f.boldori1

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
i need to do some experiment before deploying them on the production kerio machine.
So i've installed kerio 9.2.2 on a new machine and asked for a 30 day trial serial.
The serial arrived, i put it into the form, kerio says that my copy is now activated but when i click finish the install procedure restart, asking me for time setting, serial number ecc.

Any help?
  •  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

I guess that the process is not able to save the configuration file. What OS are you using? Did you install the product outside of the default location? Do you have some special permissions or AV software that might be preventing the process from saving the configuration files?

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
  •  
f.boldori1

Thank you Brian.
Sorry,
i miss an important information: i'm using the standard appliance (linux, kerio-control-installer-922-2172.iso)

i will try now to download the iso again. It will be nice to have md5 to check for any corruption.
i will post again with the result of using a fresh downloaded iso
  •  
f.boldori1

some other informations: that machine is a i3-3220 - 4GB DDR3 . It was used as our main Kerio until 8.6.2 version. Then becouse it originally had only 2GB ram i've create a virtual kerio machine to keep it upgraded (and now i have it sinced with the latest 9.2.2 version)
Now i have to made to test, so the idea was to repourpose the old physical machine.
  •  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

That was my mistake for not noticing you were referring to Kerio Control. In that case the problem is indeed unusual since the OS is self contained. Have you tried to continue as an unregistered trial? Are you deploying this on a Hypervisor or bare metal?

Brian Carmichael
  •  
f.boldori1

Hello,
ok i've reinstalled it from the new fresh iso and now is working! i've registered it with a temp license.
so, in a point between download and first install something get corrupted

•  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Thanks for confirming.

Brian Carmichael
Previous Topic: access to local ip address(behind kerio)
Next Topic: NG300W Wi-Fi problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 22:39:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00468 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.