Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » API Timeout Limit?
  •  
kemp

Send a private message to this user
Is there a timeout for the API to respond? if so can this be changed?

I'm looking to output the entire call history to JSON and if i do not set a limit i get a Error 500 from the operator server.

The reason I'm trying to do this is that i would like to setup a web connector for tableau to visualise calls.
  •  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

Are you removing the limit parameter or are you setting it to 0? I believe 0 means unlimited in this case.

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
  •  
kemp

Hi Brian,
Limit is set to 0, however i get the following error.

500 - Internal Server Error on remote server https://operator.mydomain.com:4021/admin/api/jsonrpc/

setting any other limit up until around 30000 works fine.

setting a limit of 30000 gives the following error:

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 45 bytes) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mydir\web\kerio-api-php\src\class\KerioAp i.php on line 525

Cheers
Phill
  •  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

This is an error from your PHP engine. It looks like the returned data is too large and you're hitting a memory limit. You should be able to increase the allowed memory size in your PHP configuration but I suggest implementing some limit on your query (it's 134 MB response). Otherwise returning the entire call history can be a very intensive operation if it's going to include that much data.

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
Previous Topic: Connecting two Kerio Operator
Next Topic: Problems with voicemail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 20 00:25:21 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00430 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.