Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » FTP Issue (FTP)
  •  
GlobalAir

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have just purchased a NG500 and I'm having this issue with FTP. My multifunctional Printers connect to a cloud FTP service for Scanning purposes.

I tested with 1-9 pages and all goes fine. When testing with more than 10 pages, it fails.

I have a separate manual gateway in my network and I pointed the printer to this gateway and then the several pages goes fine via FTP.

Then I change the gateway again to go through the NG500, and it fails. Then I test again with a few pages and it works fine, then test again with more than 10 pages and it fails.

so, from what I can see, the NG500 is blocking large file uploads via FTP, but not the small ones.

I have to mention that I had another Firewall device before the NG500 and I never experienced this problem.

Can you help?
  •  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Have you reviewed the security / warning / filter / error logs for any events that may be related? Are you 100% sure it is using FTP protocol?

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
Previous Topic: Kerio Error (Problem with Mapped Domain)
Next Topic: MS-SQL Server Resolution Service Problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 11:12:05 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00408 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.