Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Move Calendar to different Account
  •  
kessler

Send a private message to this user
Hey there,

i need to move some calendars from one account on our server to a different one (of course without loosing any data). Both accounts are on the same server with the same domain.

I think the only way to do it (since i cant find any way on the interface or via command line) is to export the calendar as .ics-file (for example with MacOS Calendar.app) and reimporting the .ics-file to the other account also via Calendar.app.

But will this work? Will the owner of the different events be changed from 'acc123@kerio.com' to the new owner of the calendar 'acc456<_at_>kerio.com'? What about Events with (external) attendees? Will they notice the change or will everything just work as before (so no new notification about an invite and so on).

I hope somebody already did this and can help me out!

Thanks!
  •  
link611

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

for testing:
create a new calendar on the new users profile
go to the filesystem and copy the .eml files from old to new calendar.

path for users default calendar: mailserver/store/mail/<domain>/<user>/calendar/#msgs
path for manual added calendar: mailserver/store/mail/<domain>/<user>/<calendarname>/#msgs

maybe you have to restart the kerio connect service.
Previous Topic: KERIO RESCHEDULE MEETINGS
Next Topic: Autodiscover exclude Exchange and legacy protocols
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 20 21:01:53 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00344 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.