Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Connecting two Kerio Operator
  •  
netzi01

Send a private message to this user
Hello, i have little Problem to connect two Kerio Operator. I have two Office with the same internal Tel. Numbers from 10 to 60. So i create a SIP without external Number on both site and as Prefix the Number 8 on both site. But here my Problem. When i call the 811; where must i delete the Number 8; on the other pbx-Side by the called number or on the Site of the Office where i called the Number from.
Regards
Hartmut
  •  
netzi01

Hello,
no one who have connected multiple Kerio Operator?
Regards
Hartmut
  •  
  •  
netzi01

Oh, ok. So when i have in the branch-Office the Number 3 and in the Mainoffice the Number 32, it is not possible to route the call between these both operators?
Regards
Hartmut
  •  
Zarabski

Hallo Hartmut,

probier bitte einmal anstatt der 8 das "#" Zeichen. Wir haben 2 KO's mit der Raute am laufen.
Wenn es nicht klappt, schick mir eine PN
Viele Grüße und viel Erfolg
Thorsten

• Attachment: Route.JPG
    (Size: 83.72KB, Downloaded 20 times)
  •  
netzi01

Hallo Thorsten, danke für den Tip. Hab's hingekommen. Auf der jeweils gegenüberliegenden Seite hab ich dann die 8 wieder abgeschnitten. Das mit der # probier ich mal. So vergeude ich dann wenigsten keine Zahl Smile Jetzt halt nur noch das Problem mit dem updateChecker und dann läuft alles wie gewollt.
Gruß
Hartmut
Previous Topic: updateChecker fails
Next Topic: API Timeout Limit?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 22:54:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00450 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.