Tue, 08 August 2017 19:46
- Heather P
Here are our guidelines for use of our User Forums.
Use of these forums is on the understanding that our community users agree to abide by the terms of our Acceptable Use Policy. Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy may result in users being removed from the forums, with or without warning.
The Acceptable Use Policy has been created to keep the forums to the original purpose: the discussion of GFI Software's Kerio products. We wish to allow users of our products the ability to discuss solutions and assist each other with problems. In particular for casual readers, information should be easy to find and on-topic.
For serious issues there are better and more appropriate channels for resolution. If you have a complaint about a product, about how your issue was handled by support, or anything else that you find unacceptable, please contact us by email or telephone.
Please take note of the following ways to provide feedback and get support on GFI Software's products.
Feedback on features enhancements, or new feature requests: feedback.gfi.com
For technical support, please find our technical support contact numbers and form to submit on online ticket here.
Kerio Forums Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy defines how GFI Software's Kerio product User Forums may be used. GFI Software reserves the right to change this policy at any time. This forum is the property of GFI Software and we reserve the right to remove any postings we deem unproductive or offensive.
1. These User Forums are a medium for users of GFI Software's Kerio products. Conversations and topics not related to Kerio products or issues related to these products are prohibited and may be removed.
2. Profanity is prohibited on the User Forums. The definition of profanity is at the discretion of GFI Software
3. Slanderous, derogatory or hostile posts are prohibited. This rule applies to posts made against GFI Software, other companies, and other forums users.
4. Advocating of competitive products is prohibited.
5. Posting about hacks, cracks, "warez" or other information of this nature is strictly prohibited.
6. Posting about legal issues or action involving GFI Software is prohibited.
7. Complaints about the moderation or style of the forums are prohibited.
7. Use of the forums is strictly at the permission of GFI Software. Users who violate the Acceptable Use Policy may be banned from these forums.
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of