Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » 2 Broadbands and VPN
  •  
systemagic

Send a private message to this user
Hi
I'm new to Kario I've not used the devices before but have a good understanding of most routers and firewalls and networking in general. The company I work for has taken on a new customer who has a Kario Connect firewall, we have just done a office move and they asked me to connect up 2 ADSL broadband connections to the kario, the connections came with routers so I plugged them into 2 of the ports on the kario and set the ports to Internet interfaces, the Internet works fine, I now get a error saying the kario has more than 1 gateway which is true as there are 2 broadband connections, how do I properly merge the 2 broadbands or load balance them to work together properly.

Also Kario VPN is setup, it worked fine before but now i cant connect in from outside, its status is 'up' and I've changed the IP I'm connecting into to their new external IP address and it just wont work I just get the message 'the VPN server is not responding' is there something I need to adjust now the broadband has changed.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Chris
  •  
link611

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

for your first problem, just set multiple internet links on the interface page. -> screenshot

for your second problem you have to look at your traffic rule by default there is a rule "VPN Services IN" maybe there is still the old ip set.

• Attachment: 123.PNG
    (Size: 12.55KB, Downloaded 15 times)
Previous Topic: Offline Connector and VPN
Next Topic: Öffentlicher Ordner Berechtigung
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 15:35:13 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00389 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.