Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Time Problem
  •  
unkyjoe

Send a private message to this user
We have been using Kerio since the end of August this year, and so far I like the product, minus its annoyances.

One big issue for us is that both Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2002 show incorrect times for incoming messages. Both version of Outlook are fully patched, and it doesnt matter version of Kerio server and connector I use, we have been using everything since version 6.

Now the odd thing is that Outlook Express displays the time correctly? But outlook2003 and 2002 skew it by hours.

Anyone else seeing this problem.

P.S. This happens with all 50+ users on my network.

Many Thanks
Joe
  •  
unkyjoe

Send a private message to this user
Just an FYI

This is now officially a bug!

Hi Joe,
This morning I logged in and observed the behavior you're describing. I created a memory dump and uploaded it to one of our servers. I've reported this as bug #4458.

Brian Carmichael
Technical Support
Previous Topic: POP3 Sort problems
Next Topic: install 6.0.3 ? or wait ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 19:41:29 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00322 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.