Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar Sync???
  •  
nasexp

Send a private message to this user
Running Kerio Connect 9.2. For example, I'm an admin of a company which having full rights to create, edit, delete a public (shared) calendar. The issue I'm having is:
- the calendar of tomorrow meeting which I've created, is not synced with anyone that I've invited.
- email clients on the computer/smartphone does not have an alarm to remind end-users that will be having a meeting in the next 15/30 mins
How can I do to synchronize this kind of meeting/task to end-user's calendar?
  •  
Bud Durland

Each user of the shared calendar should:
  1. Login to web mail (Kerio CLient)
  2. choose 'settings'
  3. choose 'folders to sync'
  4. check the box next to the shared calendar

•  
nasexp

Bud Durland wrote on Wed, 06 September 2017 19:30
Each user of the shared calendar should:
  1. Login to web mail (Kerio CLient)
  2. choose 'settings'
  3. choose 'folders to sync'
  4. check the box next to the shared calendar

Dear Bud Durland, is there another way better than this? If there is no way, the function of administrator's calendar is really stupid.
  •  
JohnC

Thanks for the info. Luckily, the majority of our users are using Outlook for Mac 2011, we just subscribe to the Public Folder in Outlook.

Previous Topic: Reply to mail not possible via IOS11 final / Active Sync
Next Topic: 9.2.4 - Log - IM external process is not responding or is not running, trying to start it again...
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 23:55:45 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.