Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Support for new Yealink T4 / T5 phones
  •  
fleecy

Send a private message to this user
Is there a short-term plan to add support for current Yealink phones in Operator?

Pretty much all Yealink T4 phones have been replaced with new T4 and T5 models 3-4 months ago, and the new ones have yet to appear in the list of officially supported phones for Kerio Operator.
  •  
Carly (GFI)

Hi fleecy - please submit a feature request to ensure your request is documented: http://feedback.gfi.com/forums/125515-kerio-operator

Others - feel free to vote on the request if this issue is important to you too.
  •  
matthealey

Seriously? You want your customers to submit a feature request for new models of hardware from a brand that you already support? Have you all gone mad?
  •  
phil68

Carly (GFI) wrote on Tue, 10 October 2017 18:58
Hi fleecy - please submit a feature request to ensure your request is documented: http://feedback.gfi.com/forums/125515-kerio-operator

Others - feel free to vote on the request if this issue is important to you too.

I also think there is no need to vote since this is of high importance by it's nature - so you should just add autoprovisioning for the new models as fast as possible, they're on the market for more than 6 months now.
I have clients with 50+ Yealink T4xG and some need new phones and I've potential clients in the pipeline who want Yealink phones. In my country you cannot buy T4xG's anymore but just the T4xS models so if I cannot autoprovision I'm quite lost or I need to switch to another product (PBX, not the phone). Copying config manually is not an option for me when talking about managing more than just a few phones. I must be able to autoconfigure and also push firmware, there is no other way to go.
Previous Topic: Auto provisioning yealink T46S
Next Topic: Can't download desktop phone app
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 18:45:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00350 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.