Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Migrating Kerio Calendar to gSuite calendar (Migrating to gSuite)
  •  
beheer

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Due to a corporate decision we are migrating from our trusted Kerio server to the Google gSuite platform.
The migration of the email-boxes went smoothly, but I somehow cannot find a way to migrate our users Calendars. And preferably migrate them with all the associations intact.
Has anyone done this before or know how this might work?

Cheers
  •  
sfpete

There is no good way to migrate calendar from Kerio to Gmail. As you guessed, even if the events was moved it would surely lose all the invite/response data. Just a mess that is better off avoided.

In all such migrations we migrate email and contacts only, and advise users they'll need to recreate all calendar events in G-suite.

No ideal and I wish there was a way...
  •  
beheer

Thanks Pete,

Just as I thought. Thanks for the advice.

Cheers
  •  
haywooj

Transend does this and more, as far as I'm aware:
Check out their guide (sorry I can't post a reply with the URL, apparently...

Technical-Reference-Guide-Kerio-to-Google-Apps-Gmail.pdf

(there are some people in the Kerio Slack Channel who might also be able to help)
  •  
sfpete

Oh, just to be clear... you definitely can move the events, but I don't recommend it. They won't work as expected. Cleaner for the users sake not to.
Previous Topic: Blocked e-mail I can't unblock
Next Topic: Can't install Kerio Connect 9.2.5
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 09:15:46 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00378 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.