Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » 9.2.5 - STATUS ?
  •  
esmiraldaQ

Send a private message to this user
Ok. doin the same thing tdy. on centos 7.x.x.x
  •  
Heather P (Kerio)

How did the updates go on macOS and centos?

Heather Paunet
VP, Product Marketing

•  
esmiraldaQ

Ahahah- u should tell us

xxxx GFI
  •  
Heather P (Kerio)

Kerio Connect 9.2.5 Patch 3 has passed all our acceptance tests on all platforms, and reports from our community show that this is a good solid build.

Kerio Connect 9.2.5 Patch 3 is currently installed on around 100 different OS's / versions of those OS's.

There are around 600 installs of 9.2.5 Patch 3 on Mac OS, and 106 installs of 9.2.5 Patch 3 on CentOS 7.x (many more on CentOS earlier versions).

Heather Paunet
VP, Product Marketing

•  
esmiraldaQ

After updating kerio connect 9.2.4 to 9.2.5 patch3 on centos 7.4.1708 I do get the following errors:
WebmailSyncKey.cpp: Message store DB is not available.
+
MemDumps.cpp: Sending has failed, error(-1): An unknown error has occurred

Except that everything seems to work as always.....
  •  
SebStar

My macOS Server runs without any problems.
Kerio runs smooth like 9.2.3 and the bugs from 9.2.4 (slow speed and open folders) are fixed for me.
No Problems with CardDav, CalDav, IMAP and Active Sync.
Cant say much about the Kerio AccountKonfig Tool because i always setup everything by hand.
  •  
rharrelson

We've been running 9.2.5 for 12 days with no issues on Windows Server 2008 R2, about 80 users. The 9.2.4 bugs are fixed in the Windows version of 9.2.5 as well.
  •  
valshare

Heather P (Kerio) wrote on Mon, 09 October 2017 21:06
Kerio Connect 9.2.5 Patch 3 has passed all our acceptance tests on all platforms, and reports from our community show that this is a good solid build.

Kerio Connect 9.2.5 Patch 3 is currently installed on around 100 different OS's / versions of those OS's.

There are around 600 installs of 9.2.5 Patch 3 on Mac OS, and 106 installs of 9.2.5 Patch 3 on CentOS 7.x (many more on CentOS earlier versions).

Do you call this a a good solid build. ?? Kerio, do you have had better times!

[10/Oct/2017 08:09:13] AntivirusModule.cpp: Antivirus Server error(0): Unable to fetch updates: IOTimeout (-2108)
[10/Oct/2017 08:09:13] AntivirusModule.cpp: Antivirus update failed: Unable to fetch updates: IOTimeout (-2108)
[10/Oct/2017 20:09:14] AntivirusModule.cpp: Antivirus Server error(0): Version info doesn't contain required location.
[10/Oct/2017 20:09:14] AntivirusModule.cpp: Antivirus update failed: Version info doesn't contain required location.
[10/Oct/2017 20:20:05] AntivirusModule.cpp: Antivirus Server error(0): Version info doesn't contain required location.
[10/Oct/2017 20:20:05] AntivirusModule.cpp: Antivirus update failed: Version info doesn't contain required location.
  •  
Carly (GFI)

valshare - I'm sorry you are having issues with the upgrade. Please submit a support ticket to ensure your issue is recorded and resolved. https://www.gfi.com/support/kerio-support
  •  
dempie428

Same here:
[10/Oct/2017 20:53:42] AntivirusModule.cpp: Antivirus Server error(0): Version info doesn't contain required location.
[10/Oct/2017 20:53:42] AntivirusModule.cpp: Antivirus update failed: Version info doesn't contain required location.

I am running version 9.23 VMware appliance.
  •  
Carly (GFI)

Thank you for the info dempie428. Please submit a support ticket so the team can collect more info and resolve the issue quickly.

I am also forwarding this issue to our Product Manager directly.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 October 2017 23:09]

•  
ian.bugeja

Bitdefender updates are working fine.

This was just an temporary isolated issue as the Bitdefender update system was being updated.

Ian Bugeja
GFI Software
Previous Topic: High Sierra End Users Experience?
Next Topic: Kerio Outlook Connector Size of .FDB Cache Files
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 04:51:41 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00531 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.