Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Cannot share calendars (In Kerio Connect Client the logged in user cannot share their calendar)
  •  
kingswaygroup

Send a private message to this user
We are currently on Kerio Connect 9.2.4 (3252) and I wanted to share a user's calendar using the instructions found here ( http://manuals.gfi.com/en/kerio/connect/content/email-client s/kerio-connect-client/sharing-in-kerio-connect-client-1502. html). Back about 1-2 months ago we upgraded our server to CentOS7 and went from Kerio 8 to 9. Before the upgrade I was able to share calendars but I am unable to do so now as described below.

When I try to add a mailbox in the Kerio Outlook Connector within the Other Mailboxes tab of a given user (say USER-B) so that I can see the calendar of a given user (say USER-A) I get back the message
The owner of the mailbox is not sharing any folder to you. The mailbox will not be added to the list.

The message indicates to me that I have not set up sharing so I went into the Kerio Connect Client and I followed the instructions to share the calendar of USER-A however I do not see an option to SHARE when I click on the arrow but rather I only see a selection of coloured boxes from which I can choose. No SHARE or DELETE or otherwise. I have tried logging in as other users and in all cases I have no SHARING offered.

I do not see others asking this question so I am wondering whether there is a permission issue that I should be investigating. What are the proper ownerships and permissions that I should see? Currently all files are root:root within this Kerio installation.

P.S. I have found that I can set up the sharing within Outlook via the Properties of the calendar and Folder Sharing but this only adds to my question about what is wrong with the Kerio Client.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 October 2017 20:37]

David Green
  •  
Eugen84

•  
kingswaygroup

Eugen84:
Sadly I have no further information on this and as you can see, we are alone at this time on this one. I have used my workaround but it would be nice to know whether this is the way the product is supposed to work or whether it is a bug that needs to be addressed.

David Green
Previous Topic: Active Directory issue
Next Topic: [NOT RESOLVED] Chinese characters in sent emails
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 09:39:21 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00430 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.