Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Primary Interface has problem with connection to the Exchange server (Kerio issue with Exchange server)
  •  
dknezic

Send a private message to this user
./fa/4731/0/Hi Guys,

Hope someone will have some idea for my issue. First I will describe my Kerio setup.
So I have Kerio 3130 with two internet interfaces which are working in Fail-over mode.
Primary interface is shore internet and Backup is satellite internet.
Since 5 days ago I have problem with connection of my outlook clients to the Exchange server over the HTTP and HTTPS services. When I am using my primary interface I am getting disconnected form the Exchange server which we are accessing over internet and if I switch over to the backup interface connection with server is restoring.
I didnt change any of my Content filter settings or my Traffic rules so I am not sure why Kerio is blocking my connection when everthing was working with out problems.
For testing purposes I connected my laptop directly to the primary line LAN cable and there is no any connection problem with server.
Anyboady had such experiance with this situation or maybe some guides how to troubleshoot or check woulde be helpfully.
Please have look attached is my config of the traffic rules and the content filter but one more time I did not change anything this problem start by self.

• Attachment: Capture1.PNG
    (Size: 103.58KB, Downloaded 8 times)
  •  
dknezic

./fa/4733/0/

• Attachment: Capture2.PNG
    (Size: 86.94KB, Downloaded 47 times)
  •  
blturner

I would look for a DNS problem. How do outside clients know what IP to connect to? Does your public IP move to the satellite connection or do you have different IP addresses on each interface.
Did this ever work?
  •  
dknezic

Hi

I have different IP's for the interfaces and NAT balancing per host activated.
I am using Primary interface for last 1 month and never been any issue with connection to exchange client until few days ago.
I have check the DNS and this was not problem but any way from this morning it working again normally which is even more confusing.
Maybe Kerio and othere end Firewall clash in some packet tags or NAT translatation?
Previous Topic: untagged VLAN
Next Topic: restrict a user to specific IP on vpn
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 11:17:34 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00424 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.