Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Blank emails
  •  
mkerr

Send a private message to this user
Maybe I am speaking too soon, but just got my first blank email from KMS6.0.3 in Outlook 2003. When I checked the message archive on the server, the body was intact.

I thought this got fixed? I never actually saw this in the previous versions.
  •  
mkerr

Forgot to mention, this is just staight POP download, no KOC, although I do have it installed in another profile.
  •  
wimwauters

Hello there,

I'm migrating a small business (about 11 users) from a POP setup to Kerio 6.xx.

I have found you can't download POP messages into a Kerio server store (MAPI): for me, they show up as plain text with the full email header and the (MIME) attachments are shown as ASCII code in the email body.

However, I can download the POP messages with the Kerio server, and then let the server post the messages in the right email account. This does take a LOT of setting up, but at least it works to get email in during transition...

With Regards,
Wim Wauters
T/A Unisoft Design
www.dataservices247.com
Previous Topic: Move from 6.0.3 to 5.7.10, anyone try this?
Next Topic: No Body - Outlook
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 21:32:27 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00351 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.