Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Skype Connect (SIP) - cannot receive calls from mobile app ? (only works for calls from desktop app)
  •  
Philipp14

Send a private message to this user
A few weeks ago I successfully set up Skype Connect (in Skype Manager) for a SIP trunk and configured it in Kerio Operator, loosely according to this post .

It works well so far, that from the Skype desktop app, I can call the skype ID and KO gets the Skype call - works nicely. (Only drawback is that I cannot login to Skype with the same account, because that would block the SIP trunk from receiving calls - a limitation by Microsoft...)

But, from the Skype mobile app on iOS or Android, I do not get a connection.

I enabled debug log on KO, and there are very little messages when I call with the mobile app, if any at all. So I am not sure whether the problem might be on the Microsoft side, but I am not familiar enough to tell this 100% from the log. Which line should I look for?

Has anyone experience with Skype Connect?
Previous Topic: iOS 11 - breaks Operator App
Next Topic: Internal address book
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 15:43:43 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00341 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.