Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Operator Address book issue (yes I know this is the wrong forum)
  •  
Neil_l

Send a private message to this user
I can't start a topic in the Operator forum (New Topic takes me to my account settings page) so I'm hoping one of the moderators will move this for me.

OK, so I have a new customer who has installed Operator with Yealink handsets.

They want to be able to search the internal numbers on their local Operator install.

From the documents I've looked at I need to employ a separate LDAP server for this. Well, they don't have AD/Open/Apple Directory.

But surely Operator can give this information out to a provisioned phone connected to it.

I don't need an address book of external contacts, they just want to be able to transfer a call to a name rather than a number. I also don't want to keep an LDAP server manually updated with the information.

Am I missing something, but this functionality was available back in the old index systems, I can't believe it isn't something that Operator can do out of the box?

Hopefully, I am missing something and someone will be able to help me with an easy solution Smile
  •  
Neil_l

Hello? Anyone there?
  •  
ESP Projects

You can do this with an XML on the Kerio PBX but it means you need to keep that up to date - no extra hardware/software though at least
  •  
Neil_l

Thanks is there a guide to do this and how to access from Yealink phones?
Previous Topic: Migrate from Windows to Linux
Next Topic: Splitting Backup Files
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 09:48:40 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.