Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Kerio Fax and the PDF File as attachment to the send Email
  •  
Zarabski

Send a private message to this user
I have the situation that a customer needs a fax receipt. I can just pickup infos from the call
protocol right now. Is there a chance to give the sended PDF file to the email the customer gets
when he sends a fax ?

Or second way : Can i generate a protocol by daily calls out of the operator?

Thanks for feedback
Thorsten
  •  
Zarabski

Does anyone from GFI or EX Kerio is reading any messages here ?
Here happens nothing. Sending sugguestions , aksing questions ? No reply , not even a comment that all are busy in the moment.

Hopefully this status will change soon or tell us that the forum is dead. I dont waste time then. Thank you.
  •  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

You can use the Kerio Operator API to get a list of daily calls, but this will require some programming on your side. Here is a brief guide regarding the API http://manuals.gfi.com/en/kerio/operator/content/api/getting -started-with-the-kerio-product-apis-1997.htm

Regarding the email receipt, this would likely be part of the following feature request http://feedback.gfi.com/forums/125515-kerio-operator/suggest ions/3738542-email-to-fax

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
  •  
Zarabski

Thank you for the answer. Programming with API is not my business so i'm out.

To the fax Theme, ok it#s a post from 2013/2016 and we will see what happen.

So both didnt help me now and again thank you atleast for the reply.

[Updated on: Wed, 08 November 2017 20:20]

Previous Topic: Internal address book
Next Topic: Operator 2.6 BLF
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 09:40:11 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00336 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.