Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Radius, UniFi, iOS11 + Android 6+
  •  
Francyz

Send a private message to this user
Sorry for my English!
I can not understand if it's Kerio or Unifi's fault. Kerio is synchronized with the Active Directory. Domain users. I registered at the access points of Unifi Radius server and indicated the address of Kerio. The network is present in the selection list. Laptops connect correctly to the network using the login and password of the domain user. But smartphones are reset after 3 seconds. ios 11 and android 6+ when connecting to the WPA network, Enterprise informs that the certificate is not verified, I click on "Trust", the connection is made, the phone receives the address from the desired network, but then disconnects.
The logs are clean at the same time. What else can I check?
  •  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

If it's asking to verify the certificate then it could be related to the issue.
What certificate is it showing on the phone (when you view the certificate details)?
Have you sorted out your Comodo certificate issue from your other post http://forums.kerio.com/m/137543/?
Did you set the Comodo cert in the Radius server of Kerio Control?
Have you checked the error/warning/security logs for any related messages?
As a test try to create a local user and see if login via Radius works for that user from a mobile device. This will help to identify if the issue is related to the Active Directory authentication.

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
  •  
Francyz

The question is not related to my previous topic about SSL.
A certificate is used, which is issued by Kerio. There is no problem and error certificate. When you connect, the phone simply notifies you that this certificate has not been verified, I click "continue" and the connection is correct. The phone receives the address from the network, but after 3 seconds the connection is broken. Logs in both Kerio and Unifi without errors, so I want to understand what is causing the problem.
Thanks for the option with the local user, I'll try to do this to exclude the Active Directory
  •  
Francyz

Sorry for my English!

I found out what the problem was. In the settings of Unifi, I hung up a new network on VLAN that was already used by another network. When I moved the network to another VLAN, the problem was gone. Mobile devices correctly connect through the login and password of the domain services, but I noticed that in the statistics the connected user is not displayed. How can I solve this problem?
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2017/11/4/b4421d7cf7e90d1325fb8cb123a0142f-full.png

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2017/11/4/1f40751dba71db90b9571b20b30a2120-full.png
  •  
Francyz

Does anyone know why the user does not appear?
Previous Topic: HTTPS SSL Certificate Error
Next Topic: Wifi devices compatible with Kerio Control
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 08:45:29 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00361 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.