Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » 4.3.0 Recipient's mailbox busy (4.3.0 Recipient's mailbox busy)
  •  
VladimirPoliakov

Send a private message to this user
mailbox size is unlimited. User have nearly 1K messages.
RAM:3.1 GB of 7.8 GB used
CPU:8.14%
Disk:302.2 GB of 385.5 GB used

•  
VladimirPoliakov

I want to understand all reasons this mailbox state and fix them in future
  •  
VladimirPoliakov

What can block mailbox?
  •  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

In this case you can look at the Opened Folders view of the Status area to see if there is something specific to that user's mailbox. If you see a high reference count on a particular folder then it could indicate some issue specific to that folder.
You can also check the Message Queue as those pending emails should be there with a status that will provide some details.
I believe the backup process can cause this message while the user's mailbox is being backed up. Do you know the actual size of this user's mailbox?

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
  •  
VladimirPoliakov

Today in morning there were many records with this error! Many users did not send messages 4 hours!
  •  
b-tom

Quote:
Today in morning there were many records with this error!

Again, did you check your Active Connections? You can lookup which Recipient's mailbox is busy. If you see a lot of connections for that particular user, take closer look at the Kerio account. It seems like your server is busy and the server can't handle more connections. Did you notice high server CPU Load this morning? What drives do you use?

We have had the exact same issue when a Outlook user tried to send out giant 200MB emails. Also he created multiple drafts messages with 200MB attachment. There have been constant connection from the Outlook client and his iPhone which ended up in high server cpu usage.

[Updated on: Thu, 09 November 2017 19:01]

•  
FloFMS

Hey

I have exactly the same problem.

Only one User has that Problem. After a few Minutes that's as far as the user blocks the whole servers.
After I restart the Kerio Engine it works for something between 10 Min an 60 Minutes.

[img]./fa/4755/0/[/img]

I moved from the INBOX Folder the status, search an index.fld but nothing changed.

The User uses only WebClient or the new Nativ Kerio Connect Client on OSX. Kerio Connect is Updated to latest Version (VM Appliance)

What can I do?

Regards Florian

[Updated on: Thu, 16 November 2017 14:32]

•  
VladimirPoliakov

My server have this problem associated with IMAP protocol. Often post box on mobile devices generate state 4.3.0 and mail box from server set busy. I have to stop IMAP or IMAPS service and run it again. Mail box begin to work in normal mode

[Updated on: Thu, 16 November 2017 14:47]

Previous Topic: Switch users to store mail headers only
Next Topic: LOTS of spam for certain users not being scored.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 08:44:36 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00428 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.