Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » NFR (Migrating to new hardware)
  •  
PPG

Send a private message to this user
Hi all. My current HW needs to be replaced Got a new machine and installed Kerio Control. After the initial setup I chose to start without registering because I was going to restore from a Control backup. Both installation and backup based on version 9.2.4 build 2223.
After retoring and performing a reboot I noticed that the NFR wasn't restored and so some of the features di'nt work and the box was waiting to register a valid licence.

Does any body know weather it is possible to rebuild and use the current issued NFR license?

Any help would be greatly appeciated.
  •  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

Assuming your NFR license is current it should work. Have you tried entering the license number or importing the license file?

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
  •  
PPG

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the response. I,ve just tried again. Copied the license number from the current machine and pasted it into the registration window. Added the security code. Tried this for 5 or 6 times. Keeps returning an error, please see the attached image.

• Attachment: img.png
    (Size: 6.35KB, Downloaded 12 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 07 November 2017 20:55]

•  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

It seems your license may not be valid for some reason. Please contact your distributor or channel manager to verify your NFR license.

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
Previous Topic: Best practices for segregation of IOT wifi devices
Next Topic: Automatic NTLM authentication
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 11:19:09 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00370 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.