Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Deutschsprachige Kerio User Foren » DE Kerio Connect » Kalender Einladung + Erinnerung (Delegationsrechte)
  •  
DI-Berlin

Send a private message to this user
Hallo Forum,

wir nutzen seid längeren bei uns im Unternehmen Kerio. Ich habe über Account mehrere Kalender freigegeben. Alle wurden als Besitzer eingetragen. Neue Kalendereinträge können durch alle User vorgenommen werden. Nur wenn der User eine Erinnerung einträgt oder weitere User einladen möchte kommt eine Fehlermeldung.

Bei Einladungen:
"Sie besitzen nicht die Delegationsrechte, um stellvertretend für den Benutzer ...... (Kalender Besitzer) Personen einzuladen. Verwenden Sie ihren eigenen Kalender."

Bei Erinnerungen:
"Die Erinnerung wird nicht erscheinen, da sich der Termin nicht in Ihrem Kalenderordner befindet."

Wie kann ich einstellen, das die User auch in den freigegebenen Kalendern Einladungen verteilen können und Erinnerungen bekommen?
Mit öffentlichen Kalendern habe ich das auch schon versucht. Funktioniert leider auch nicht.

Danke für eure Unterstützung.

Hello forum,

We use longer with us in the company Kerio. I've shared several calendars with my account. All were registered as owners. New calendar entries can be made by all users. Only if the user enters a reminder or wants to invite more users comes an error message.

For invitations:
"You do not have the delegation rights to invite on behalf of the user ...... (calendar owner) Peronen. Use your own calendar."

For reminders:
"The reminder will not appear because the appointment is not in your calendar folder."

How can I set, that the users in the shared calendars can distribute invitations and get reminders?
I have already tried this with public calendars. Unfortunately it does not work either.

Thank you for your support.

Translated with Google
Previous Topic: Domänen Footer HTML
Next Topic: Iphone7 exchange
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 02:08:49 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00395 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.