Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » [SOLVED]Apple Calendar.app - No invites possible
  •  
Bernie

IP: 213.183.94.230
Hi,

I'm facing problems with several mac os client's using calendar.app.
I want to create an event and invite people. Using Kerio Web interface and iOS devices (running iOS 11.1.1) works like charm.

If I want to do the same using Apple Calendar.app, the "add invitees"-field is missing on an calendar account hosted on a Kerio Connect Server.
Local accounts can send invitations to events - so it's not a Calendar.app issue.

I started testing with different versions of mac os and Kerio Connect, results as follows :

mac OS High Sierra (10.13.1) -> Kerio Connect 9.2.5 patch 3(Server : Linux) : failed
mac OS High Sierra (10.13.1) -> Kerio Connect 9.2.3(Server Mac OS) : failed
mac OS Mavericks (10.9.5) -> Kerio Connect 9.2.5 patch 3(Server Linux): works
mac OS Mavericks (10.9.5) -> Kerio Connect 9.2.3(Server Mac OS): works

If I create events using the Web interface, event-attendees are show in Calendar.app, but I can't edit my own event.

Is anybody experiencing similar problems?
  •  
valentijn@vboxx.nl is currently offline valentijn@vboxx.nl

IP: 185.40.99.248
Same issue here and I have no clue anymore why!

macOS Sierra, 10.12.6. With existing calendars I can send invites, if I add a new account to my "Calendar App" invites are gone.
  •  
Bernie

Some more testing :

OX X El Capitan (10.11.6), Security Update 2017-004 installed -> Kerio Connect 9.2.5 patch 3(Server Linux): failed
OX X El Capitan (10.11.6), Security Update 2017-004 not installed -> Kerio Connect 9.2.5 patch 3(Server Linux): failed

OX Y Yosemite (10.10.5), Security Update 2017-003 installed : VM unresponsive to Keyboard-Input, not able to test
OX Y Yosemite (10.10.5), Security Update 2017-003 not installed -> Kerio Connect 9.2.5 patch 3(Server Linux): works
  •  
Backspin is currently offline Backspin

IP: 92.111.188.112
Delete the account, then re-add the account, type 'Caldav', select 'Advanced' as option.
Put in the following info:
Username: full e-mailaddress (ie johndoe<_at_>example.com)
Password: password
Server: hostname of server (ie mail.example.com)
Path: /caldav/users/domainname/username (ie /caldav/users/example.com/johndoe
Port: 443, SSL checked

Works for me when I encounter this problem.
  •  
Bernie

Thank you Backspin!

Advanced Setup works!

Edit :
I checked the "manual" setup :
Calendar.app uses /carddav/users/domain/user.name as server path.

Replacing carddav with caldav won't fix the problem, the account has to be recreated.
  •  
valentijn@vboxx.nl is currently offline valentijn@vboxx.nl

IP: 185.40.99.248
The solution from Backspin also works for us! Thanks a lot!
  •  
LeeM is currently offline LeeM

IP: 94.173.169.78
Ditto I had the same problem on two sites running Kerio 9.2.5 Patch 3 and macOS Sierra 10.2.6 Sad

I can also confirm existing users who have updated to 10.12.6 or 10.13.1 work with no problems, its only when you have to add an account to a machine that the invites stop working.

Another workaround is to add the calendar as an Exchange account.

I've just tried setting up the account as Backspin suggested and this works a treat.
  •  
Peter van Dam is currently offline Peter van Dam

IP: 83.232.148.196
For me the solution was to empty the folder /User/Library/Calendars
Be sure to not have any appointments in a local account because you'll loose them.
Previous Topic: Kerio & mailsploit
Next Topic: Logs Warning "Locale support for language C (C.UTF8) is not installed on the system"
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Dec 16 14:09:09 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.88258 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.