Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Problem in join to domain controller - kerio control 9.2.4 (Please Help me to fix my problem )
  •  
afshinmbi

Send a private message to this user
Hi
My kerio Control version 9.1.4 worked correctly
I installed Kerio Control 9.2.4
I Set IP and DNS correctly
I ping domain controller (Active Directory) in kerio Control successfuly
In Kerio control > domain and user login > directory services > test connection is " Pass"
But when it comes to connecting to the domain, it stops at the Saving State, after some minutes Save canceled and state Changed to " Waiting for domain controller"
All users and group of domain appear in Kerio control but "member of domain" is not appear in kerio control !!!
firewall is off and no other security policy in my network.
I also tested this connection with Windows 2008r2 and 2012r2 domain controllers, but the problem did not resolve.
Please Help me to fix my problem
Thanks

./fa/4763/0/

• Attachment: 1.jpg
    (Size: 80.66KB, Downloaded 2732 times)

[Updated on: Sun, 03 December 2017 08:35]

•  
azufre

Send a private message to this user
regards
I have the same problem that you raise, you have been able to solve it
Previous Topic: Kerio Control Webfilter is not activated
Next Topic: DNS by URL
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 16 15:50:52 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.92547 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.