Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » "The 'Deleted Items' folder had been removed on the server" when deleting items in Oultook
  •  
LehmansSysAdmin

IP: 24.101.177.242
This morning one of our users started getting an e-mail message in her inbox whenever she tried to delete a message: "The 'Deleted Items' folder had been removed on the server. As a solution the message has been moved to the Conflicts folder."

When the user logs-in to the Kerio Connect web interface, no "Trash" folder is visible.

I couldn't find anything in the logs to indicate what happened. I attempted to re-index the user's mailbox, but that didn't help.

Kerio Connect is hosted on Windows 2008 R2 Core. I can browse the file system and confirmed that the Deleted Items folder still exists.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do about this?

Thanks in advance.
  •  
Bud Durland is currently offline Bud Durland

IP: 216.130.229.50
Maybe check folder security? I'm presuming no AV in play on the server's mail store. I remember a problem similar to this some time ago that was cured by a server reboot.
  •  
LehmansSysAdmin

IP: 24.101.177.242
Another IT tech here followed-up with the user the next day and it was back to normal. I didn't make any changes to the server, so it is still a mystery regarding what happened.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
Previous Topic: Connect snom VoIP phone to public contacts via LDAP
Next Topic: Google Custom Search does not work
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 17 16:29:30 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.23858 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.