Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Show in groups - Outlook 2003
  •  
jonbrain

Send a private message to this user
The Kerio Outlook connector only supports sorted by dates when viewing by Groups.

Every new release I hope that Kerio will have added full support for this. Is this planned, and if so when?

It is very annoying for users as Oulook has a tendency to automatically turn 'View by groups' back on after ever restart.
  •  
kingswaygroup

Years later and I find that I cannot even use SHOW IN GROUPS by date in Outlook 2003. The SHOW IN GROUPS selection is always greyed out. Do I take it that this feature is totally unsupported in Kerio? That will be a challenge with users who have had this selection on in Outlook until Kerio came on the scene.

David Green
  •  
willowsv

If it works it will only work in KOFF and not KOC.

It seems to allow me to group mail by anything I want to
Previous Topic: Read this if you are on ESX 3.0.x for your Kerio
Next Topic: Web Calendar Questions
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 09:57:29 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00436 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.