Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Cache size on a terminal server (cache size issue with outlook connector)
  •  
pipistrello

Send a private message to this user
Hello. I'm using Kerio 9.2.3 (2929) on a Windows Server 2008 R2, x86_64
It is a terminal server. Now I have issue with a kerio outlook connector cache, which is located at AppData\Local\Kerio\Outlook Connector\Outlook.7C0E2805-0342-4038-ABBC-B83FFCEF7DA2 for instance. FDB files are way bigger then the actual mailbox, and, moreover, this is a terminal server so there is no need at all to create a local cache if the mailbase folder is located on the same server.

Is it possible to turn this cache off or reduce its size?
  •  
Bud Durland

Send a private message to this user
Using the Outlook Offline connector in a terminal server or RDS environment has a checkered past, and not many recommend it. Better to use the Kerio web client, or the kerio stand-alone client apps.

That said, this is yet another good reason for GFI to bring back the on-line connector, something I'm sure regulars here are tired of hearing me talk about.

Quote:
this is a terminal server so there is no need at all to create a local cache if the mailbase folder is located on the same server.

I really hope that doesn't mean you running terminal server and the kerio mail server on the same machine. Eek.

Previous Topic: Transform Personal Calendar into a Resource Calendar
Next Topic: Kerio Connect KOFF on Terminalserver 2016
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 21 17:16:32 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.83867 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.