Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Incorrect "Storage Occupied" calculation (Kerio thinks there's less storage available than there is in reality.)
  •  
neilticktin

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

We're seeing that the "Storage Occupied" calculation is off significantly ... Kerio thinking is 348GB when it's actually less than 250GB according to ncdu, and all other means.

Version: 9.2.5 patch 3 (3336)
Operating system: Ubuntu 14.04, x86_64

I think that the problem started when a backup (prior to the external volume) didn't have enough space to run ... and it can't get unstuck from thinking this.

I've taken the server offline and run disk utils. The only thing "interesting" about this setup is that there's an additional mounted volume that we now use for backups so as not to burn up the primary volume storage. (It would be expensive at Linode for us to bump to the next level of primary storage).

I've already tried disk tools -- found nothing.
I've rebooted it multiple times.
I've already let it try to resolve itself for several days -- so waiting it out isn't working.

Any ideas how to get Kerio to "recalculate" the storage size it thinks is being used?

Thanks!

Neil

•  
neilticktin

Anyone have any ideas on this?
I just need to get Kerio to recalculate or re-assess ... any ideas as to a file to touch, change, or remove to do this? (My guess is that's what it will be).

Or, any ideas where Kerio stores the information about the storage occupied numbers?

Thanks!

Neil

•  
neilticktin

This issue is now closed -- and it was NOT a Kerio issue. The root volume was confused by the addition of a second volume.
Previous Topic: Installing on OSX 10.13
Next Topic: ActiveSync and Windows roaming profiles
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 25 01:27:49 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.79218 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.