Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Control VPN on iPhones (Connection works on Android but not on iPhones)
  •  
Andre is currently offline Andre

Send a private message to this user
I'm having trouble with VPN config on iOS devices.
I tried following instructions from here: https://manuals.gfi.com/en/kerio/control/content/vpn/configu ring-ipsec-vpn-1281.html
It's working on Android but on iPhones, I get the following error from iOS (aprox translation from Spanish): "L2TP-VPN server is not responding. Try again. If the problem persists, check configuration and contact the administrator". (I am the administrator Rolling Eyes )
On Kerio Control error log I get the following message:
[04/Jan/2018 23:13:55] IPsec: Failed to establish connection with remote endpoint 216.xxx.xxx.90: Phase 1 (IKE) cipher differs

I hope you could help find if anything is wrong in the configuration, which goes like this:

Kerio Control side:
Version 9.2.4

Interface "Servidor VPN":
Enabled IPsec VPN server
Enabled Kerio VPN Server
Certificate: "VPN".
Disabled "Use certificate for clients".
Enabled Use preshared key: {presharedkey}.

Certificate "VPN":
Autosigned by Kerio local authority
Hostname: ourdomain.com.uy
Expires: 2025-04-14

Android client side: (this works)
name: Aluminios
Type: L2TP/IPSec PSK
Preshard IPSec Key: {presharedkey}
User: admin
Password...

iOS client side (this does NOT work)
Name: Aluminios
Type: L2TP
Server: ourdomain.com.uy
Account: admin
RSA SecurID: no
Password...
Secret: {presharedkey}
Send all traffic: no (this was also tried activated, with same negative results).
Proxy: No.

I really appreciate if you could help me with this problem.
Thanks.

--
Andre
Previous Topic: DHCP Server restart
Next Topic: hosts losing connection
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 21 00:53:30 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.95046 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.