Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Upgrade Question (9.2.3 to 9.2.5 patch 3)
  •  
Randall

Send a private message to this user
I am preparing to take a run at the upgrade to 9.2.5 Patch 3.

Environment:
CentOS 7.3.1611
Kerio Connect 9.2.3 (2929)

Actually last month I had some time allocated to perform the upgrade and immediately ran into an error with the 'automated' software update using the 'Upgrade' button in the admin console. Since it was the first step following the backup and limited time to perform the upgrade at that time I deferred the task.

Are there any additional ports that need to be opened to accomplish the 'automated' upgrade? Or is there an issue in 9.2.3 with this function?

Thank you,

Randall

When the world is running down, take the best of what's still around.
  •  
ian.bugeja

Send a private message to this user
Hi

There should be no issue to upgrade 9.2.3 to 9.2.5 p3. The ports that need to be open are normal web access ports ie 80 and 443.

Regards

Ian Bugeja
GFI Software
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect - Why are there no new updates of any substance?
Next Topic: Emails Not Showing in Deleted Folder
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 22 19:02:30 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 4.75951 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.