Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Auto Accept every Invite/Change/... on one CalDav Account
  •  
kessler is currently offline kessler

Send a private message to this user
Greetings,

i have the problem, that many users access one special 'Office-Wide'-Account which leads to many different problems:

- Synchronization-failures since 40+ devices are talking against each other constantly
- Confusing decline/accept mails on MacOS (For example somebody declines an event, somehow he declines this event as the office-wide-account, all other devices synchronize this change, since every device (MacOS) treats this office-wide-account as a personal account (since it is configured as one...) and sends out a declined-mail to other attendees via a personal mail-account, since the office-wide-account is only configured as caldav, but not as a mail account. Which leads to: "user01@domain.com declined the event XZY in the office-wide<_at_>domain.com calendar".)
- And so on...

I know, that there is a right way to do this. Using Resource-Calendars for example. I would use them for vehicle, gadgets, meeting rooms, vacation, ... calendars.

But my main problem are the project-calendars. I can't transform, change or delete them in anyway, since this will lead to many problems with events (external attendees included....) in the future. So i have to wait till these projects are completed.

But: I though that it may be possible, to let all these project-calendars remain on the office-wide-account (So i am not touching the events in any way), remove the office-wide-CalDav-Account from every Device, share every project calendar with the needed project-members read-only (so they can still look into project-wide events like meetings, which are already created). This would solve all the problems. But still i would need a way for my users to create new events in the project-calendar.

So i am asking: Is there a way to let a normal-calendar accept every invitation just like a resource calendar? So my users could create the events on their personal accounts (which isn't that much of a problem) and simply invite the project-calendar?
Previous Topic: Backup not backing up
Next Topic: Outlook-Connector between 32 and 64 bit machine
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Feb 25 08:15:09 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.09890 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.