Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Licence renewal issue
  •  
bareare is currently offline bareare

Send a private message to this user
More than me that can't purchase license renewal today? I think this is the first time I'm trying after GFI has taken over. Support has not answered and been down for 24 hours now.

Also have problem connecting to secure.kerio.com, worked last day, but the error occurred during payment. Today also the website is slow.
  •  
bm

Do you have anything in your log file? I got trouble with IPS update today, but now its fine.

[24/Jan/2018 10:24:19] License update failed: Automatic license update failed during attempt to contact registration server: (11) Client-Server communication error.: Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to register.kerio.com:443
  •  
Lionel Hutts is currently offline Lionel Hutts

Me too, but today the issue is gone. There was a problem with the GFI licensing server.
  •  

I gotten reply that it is no longer possible to purchase or renew licenses directly from the Kerio Partner site. I have been a partner for many, many years, but GFI says they now only support purchase/renewal through their distributors.
  •  

This is crazy.. several days and GFI still haven't managed to renew my license.

And when I finally got a new license today, it was for another company I don't know.

Is GFI trying to kill Kerio? This used to be so simple 5-minute operation on the partner portal.
  •  
RustyB is currently offline RustyB

I also had trouble with my license renewal. I waited over a month. My license was about to expire which meant all of our users that use ActiveSync would have been cut off. I had to contact Kerio directly to have them give me an extension of a couple of weeks so that the license that I actually paid for could be processed. This is ridiculous. Not to mention that we haven't had an update to Kerio Connect in over five months. Before GFI took over, we had updates at least once a month. So what exactly are we paying Software Maintenance for if we never get updates.
Previous Topic: IOS 11 Exchange certicate - how-to?
Next Topic: Changing the Kerio Server MIME parameters
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon May 21 11:04:29 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.26284 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.