Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » NFR License Kerio -> GFI
  •  
Albeck

Send a private message to this user
Now that GIF acquired Kerio, what will happen to NFR licenses?
In the past, the NFR license got (nearly) automatically extended.

Since our NFR license will expire in about a week, I am curios what will happen and what we need to do.

Would be bad if our mailserver would stop working...
  •  
Backspin

If you have a NFR license you are a reseller or partner. Check with your distributor to get the NFR license renewed. Our license was renewed within a day after I contacted the local distributor.
  •  
AndreasL

The NFR license never expire. But you need to buy maintenance after the first year for the options do you like. This is the normal process like every cutomer. Aks you distributor for an offer. Prices dont chance right now.

Andreas
  •  
Backspin

NFR licenses do expire, afaik. You can check this on the server dashboard, at 'Product Expiration date'. Normal licenses have 'Never' here, NFR licenses and trial licenses have a date.
Although I think Kerio can set the options they want for every license, so it's probably possible to have a NFR license that never expires. But I don't think that that's the default.

[Updated on: Wed, 24 January 2018 19:54]

•  
AndreasL

I check my NFR and it never expires. But it maybe different by country and distributor. The best way is asking a distributor in your country.

Andreas
  •  
Albeck

Got this mail yesterday, so everything should be alright Smile

Kerio "Not For Resale" Licenses

Dear Partner,

Kerio Connect, Kerio Control, Kerio Operator and Kerio Cloud "Not For Resale" (NFR) software licenses are available to all eligible GFI Partners for production use, evaluation, testing, product demonstrations, and trainings.

Production-use NFR software licenses are time limited and are issued in 1-year increments. Many existing Kerio NFR licenses are due to expire on January 31, 2018. Please note that all renewals (including SaaS NFR licenses) are being processed automatically and will be updated prior to expiration. You do not have to do anything.

If you do not currently have a Kerio NFR license and would like to request one for the Kerio product portfolio*, please email sales<_at_>gfi.com.

If you have any questions, please contact your local Distributor or GFI channel account manager.

The GFI Software Team
Previous Topic: Setting autoresponder to reply on every email
Next Topic: IMAP foldernames in wrong language
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 24 07:11:04 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.17240 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.