Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » where is the Ethernet route in kerio ?
  •  
wsim_board is currently offline wsim_board

Send a private message to this user
For example in the centos OS , network config is this route :
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
where is the kerio Ethernet network configuration route ?
(after change with this command " nano interfaces " everything come's to basically setting after reboot)
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------
and next , how to restart network ( because service network restart doesn't work at all )
  •  
Kerio/GFI Brian is currently offline Kerio/GFI Brian

Hello,
The system routing table is managed through the web administration in Configuration -> Routing table.

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
  •  

as you know this is not my needed answer , i need to configuration method via linux console within ssh protocol , you know
  •  
Kerio/GFI Brian is currently offline Kerio/GFI Brian

I'm not sure it's possible to modify the routing table this way. If your requirement is to be able to programmatically manage the routing table I suggest looking into the API. https://manuals.gfi.com/en/kerio/control/content/api/getting -started-with-the-kerio-product-apis-1997.htm

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
  •  

thank you brain
by the way i dont need this api , because this api can help to us to resolve our access to kerio
i need only change Ethernet ip and port and like this via ssh
i cannot find basically files , at all
i saw interfaces file and after write it , we cannot see changes because after reboot every thing comes to primary setting , and it is so disgusting
Previous Topic: how to go to kerio ssh ?
Next Topic: active directory user change password
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 19 10:03:01 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.95332 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.