Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Webmail.. Calendar probelm
  •  
mthunholm

Send a private message to this user
We are having a problem with the Calendar in webmail, when we type something in the current month everything is fine, when we type something in the next month it duplicates itself, Example November 10 we type a subject for an all day event and it will come up as the 9th and the 10th. It will do this for all of our all day events.

Thanks
  •  
archer

I reported this same problem to support last month, but after responding to a couple of emails, they seemed to drop it.

Also if you make a recurring event, say on every Friday the first month looks fine but the next month they show up on Thursday. Also there is not a way to delete one day out of a recurring event ( say the event falls on a holiday and you don't want it to show for that day ) If you delete it, it deletes all, Outlook doesn't do this, as most other calendars I've used.

Also try adding a one day event on the last week of December, it won't take it.
  •  
mthunholm

I talked to an engineer and they have reported the bug, they were on the phone with me for a while trying to dublicate the problem which they did, they also figure out the time zones had a major hand in the problem, if you switch the time zone to their time it works. Hopefully they continue to work on this problem for those of us not in California.

Mike
  •  
Lyle M

This would also likely explain why when Entourage is synced to KMS as a WebDAV-Exchange client, that many calendar entries begin to replicate with time off-sets on the replicated entries.

Thank goodness we deployed KMS as a mail server and told people that the calendaring features would be implemented at a later date. This kind of stuff gets IT people fired!
  •  
Jonas Quinn

I also report a bug to Kerio.

When an existing event is changed (time change). And you save the event. The server changes the time itself.

For example I had an event which original started at 5:30pm. I changed it to 8:45am. Saved the event. Then Kerio showed it as 12:45am as start time. I couldn't get the time right. No matter how many times I changed the time again.
Previous Topic: Remote upgrading?
Next Topic: Auto-send on KMS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 01:29:36 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00432 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.