Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC 6.0.3a (second release of 6.0.3) not working with OL 2003 SP1?
  •  
l0ki99

Send a private message to this user
Ok,

So after searching the forums for information on how to have my contacts sync with my PDA (Samsung I700) using KOC (IMAP) and OL 2003 SP1, AND having seen that there was a second release of KOC 6.0.3, I went ahead and installed the new version (I'll call it 6.0.3a, since the version numbers are the same).

Big mistake.

Whereas KOC 6.0.2 works fine (with the expection of updating contacts to my PDA), both the original 6.0.3 release and the "updated" release (6.0.3a) show a bunch of e-mails in my message list pane without subjects or senders.

The only way I was able to get things running again was to uninstall 6.0.3x and downgrade to 6.0.2. But now I can't get my contacts to sync.

Is anyone else having this problem, or did I screw something up somewhere?

Thanks,

Rhys

[Updated on: Wed, 06 October 2004 22:42]

•  
antlane

I have almost exactly the same problem but mine doesn't even display a bunch of mails in the message pane without subjects or senders. Outlook 2003 just stops responding and i eventually have to use the task manager to close it. Perhaps it's because I haven't updated the server to 6.03 yet but I don't really want to given people's comments about it.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

antlane wrote on Thu, 07 October 2004 00:55

I have almost exactly the same problem but mine doesn't even display a bunch of mails in the message pane without subjects or senders. Outlook 2003 just stops responding and i eventually have to use the task manager to close it. Perhaps it's because I haven't updated the server to 6.03 yet but I don't really want to given people's comments about it.

Yes, it's because you didn't update KMS to 6.0.3. The Kerio Outlook Connector 6.0.3 requires KMS 6.0.3.
  •  
antlane

OK, I've updated the server to 6.03 and installed the KOC 6.03. Now things have got even weirder. If I try to go to control panels-->mail or even try to delete or purge a mail in Outlook 2003 using IMAP, the main router (which is also a switch on the network) crashes! What on earth could be causing this?

I see that there is a directory called "__keriomapi__STORE" a few levels below the store directory. There are more directories below this for example: __keriomapi__STORE\__keriomapi__STORE_ROOT\__keriomapi__IPM_ ROOT. Could this be causing Outlook to be spurting out huge amounts of strange data which could cause the router to crash? Is it safe to delete this?
  •  
l0ki99

So I updated Kerio MailServer to 6.0.3 and updated my KOC to 6.0.3. Same thing.

Even worse, KMS 6.0.3 seems to have problems with the web mail. Users can log in and see their folders and message headers within the folders, but none of the messages will display the bodies when selected.

Now none of the software we use to read e-mail works.

How do we downgrade to KMS 6.0.1?

Rhys
  •  
antlane

l0ki99 wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 19:13

So I updated Kerio MailServer to 6.0.3 and updated my KOC to 6.0.3. Same thing.

Do you mean it's locking up your router too? Anyone else having this problem and is there a fix on the way?
Previous Topic: No Calendar Notification in Outlook
Next Topic: 6.0.3 Send error 4.4.1 Cannot connect to remote host
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 10:36:55 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00394 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.