Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » port blocked in firewall (Unable to connect specific port from Lan or Wan)

Send a private message to this user
I have the following configuration:

The default rule "Local traffic"is active.

A client with IP has a WebInterface on Port 15767 as https.

This port is only accessible in his own Lan2, but not from Lan1 or VPN.
Ping and other ports are available.

But when I do a single ping into the internet (ping or trace route) from this client, the port 15767 is accessible from all Lans.

All other services like mail, ftp, etc. are available from all Lans.

Is there any setting in the FW which prevents the port 15767, without a first access from this client to the internet?

I cant find any hint in the logs and tried to switch of IPS, Anti-Spoofing, Web-Filter, etc.

Many thanks

Send a private message to this user
I solved the problem by myself
But maybe this will help someone else in the future:

The device with IP was registered without a MAC address at the firewall!
With the first access to the firewall (e.g. ping) the device sends its MAC and is fully registered.

Now I have setup that device to ping an external address every few seconds and everything is fine.

Previous Topic: error in communication with engine
Next Topic: IPsec lifetime
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Mar 18 14:27:11 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.19360 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.