Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar notes disappearing
  •  
ryanj

Send a private message to this user
We're seeing a frequent issue where a user, in Outlook 2011 and Outlook 2016, Kerio 9.2.3 patch 3:

1) Creates a meeting, adds invitees, sets date and time

2) Enters meeting notes

3) Sends invite, users accept

4) Weeks later, user discover notes are now removed from the invite

It seems to happen randomly, but there is some belief that it may be related to meeting that are changed (which happens frequently.)

Has anyone else ran into this issue and figured out the cause or solution?

Thanks.

[Updated on: Mon, 19 March 2018 21:53]

•  
pkim2976

I also had similar issues. Unfortunately, I am unable to find the solution for this issue.
  •  
SebStar

We have the same Problem here with Kerio 9.2.3 patch 3. Since we use macOS with Apple-Mail & Calendar this seems to be a Kerio Problem.
  •  
teamvantage

Version 9.2.5 patch 3 (3336)

We are experiencing the same issue here. Exactly like you are describing. Meeting notes entered on a calendar event are dissapearing at a later date.

Another interesting thing we have noticed. The meeting notes "are" staying on their phones(those that are synced to their email accounts).

I have a support ticket that I have submitted to Kerio support. We will see if I get anywhere.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 March 2018 19:17]

Previous Topic: KEMT: Connecting to Kerio
Next Topic: Kerio loadbalancing - Configure one WAN access Internet for some users
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 19 20:23:15 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.04786 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.