Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Users are not shown in the reports (The users authenticated through the non-transparent proxy don't appear in the statistical reports or in the menu of the active hosts.)
  •  
IPAballe

Send a private message to this user
Hello, friends
I have version 9.2.4 of Kerio Control, I use the authentication of users through Active Directory using the non-transparent proxy and I have activated the option to always require authentication to access web pages and to force non-transparent proxy server authentication.

BUT the system does not recognize the Active Directory users in the Reports or in the "Status" menu, "Active Host", in this menu it recognizes the IPs of the PCs and the download and upload traffic but does not put any user,
What will be my error? What will be missing in the configuration?
I have used different web browsers to access, in all requests the AD user name and password to access the Internet, BUT It do not recognize the user who authenticated in Kerio reports.
  •  
Kerio/GFI Brian

You will need to use the transparent proxy for this type of functionality. Otherwise the non-transparent proxy authentication is useful only for HTTP based content filtering by user and reporting to the web log.

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
  •  
IPAballe

Thanks Brian for answering.
I need to know if it can be done and how I do the transparent proxy using a parent proxy.
Thank you very much again.
Previous Topic: Wifi support on soft appliance
Next Topic: Domain Join
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 19 15:14:04 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.73589 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.