Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » 9.2.5 is released?
  •  
mwgbr

Send a private message to this user
No issues here with 5 appliances (custom hardware, no Kerio "Boxes")
  •  
Cylosoft

I have a mix of Kerio boxes and custom hardware. All the Kerio boxes have been fine. The custom hardware has been a mixed bag. I had to revert one of them to 9.2.4.
  •  
Columbia

Cylosoft, what's was an issue with custom hardware after update to 9.2.5?
  •  
Cylosoft

The users lost the auto-login IP settings. But the bigger one was every 30 mins it would system fault and restart. Never had any issues with that box previously and I downgraded to 9.2.4 and no issues since.

[Updated on: Sat, 24 March 2018 20:20]

•  
ian.bugeja

Hi

is there any open support case with GFI Support please with any logs?

Ian Bugeja
GFI Software
  •  
chrwei

mine's mostly working fine but auto-NTLM login isn't working, it doesn't even show an attempt in the auth debug log. manual login is working.
  •  
Cylosoft

Have 2 factor on one box. Can't login from MyKerio anymore. It says 2 factor error.

If I try to setup 2 factor using an admin login it logs in, says you need to configure 2 step, you see the barcode flash up and it goes back to the you must configure 2 step screen.
  •  
ian.bugeja

Is this a browser cache issue? Can you press CTRL-F5, please?

Ian Bugeja
GFI Software
  •  
chrwei

also the "contact tech support" button still does not work.
  •  
chrwei

it is not a browser cache issue on my end. I even logged a user into a computer they have never logged into before to test.
  •  
chrwei

how the hell do you get support for this now? accounts.gfi doesn't seem to have an option other than a phone number, and that's when it doesn't just time out. I'm really supposed to sit on hold for something that's not production critical?

•  
gilbertojr78

Hello.
I´m using Kerio Control Software Appliance.

Just made the update to 9.2.5 and now I´m having problems with NTLM login. Not working anymore.

Now the users must login manually, via SSL.

•  
chrwei

NTLM login is still an issue here too, and I still don't see how to file a support incident as the button on the admin page STILL no longer works. it's been what, a year and at least 2 releases?
  •  
mwgbr

chrwei wrote on Mon, 26 March 2018 23:05
NTLM login is still an issue here too, and I still don't see how to file a support incident as the button on the admin page STILL no longer works. it's been what, a year and at least 2 releases?

Hi,

you can fill in this form: https://www.gfi.com/support/technical-support-form

Have done this several times the last months and generally got an answer within some hours.
gilbertojr78

chrwei wrote on Mon, 26 March 2018 23:05

Now I´m with problems. I cant rollback to 9.2.4 (I even dont know if is possible in Software Appliance).

I will raise another Kerio 9.2.4, in other machine, and recover the backup of configuration.
Previous Topic: VPN tunnel uses wrong IP
Next Topic: Now Available: Kerio Control 9.2.5 Patch 1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 24 15:11:10 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.20393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.