Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Domain Join (Cannot join to windows domain)
  •  
totoshka1985

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
i did tests on kerio appliace 9.2.4-2223 for implementation purposes
main problem for now is that appliance cannot be join to domain

mapping AD users accounts and AD groups works fine

when i try to join i get an error - Error while connecting to domain: Strong (er) authentication required

i have chacked old topics, but there was not any solution provided

Digging problem i found a hook pointing to GPO
computer configuration->policies->windows configuration->security parameters->local policies->security parameters
my params
Microsoft network server: Digitally sign communications (if client agrees) enabled
Microsoft network client: Digitally sign communications (if client agrees) enabled

Seems that digital sign is somehow related to problem

Can somebody help with extending Kerio authentication?
Previous Topic: Users are not shown in the reports
Next Topic: No release notes?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 20 08:59:44 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.73301 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.