Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Now Available: Kerio Operator 2.6.2
  •  
Carly (GFI) is currently offline Carly (GFI)

Send a private message to this user
The latest version of Kerio Operator version 2.6.2 is now available for download.

This new version of Kerio Operator brings auto provisioning support for new Cisco and Yealink phones, added French language prompts and various customer reported bug fixes. Visit the Kerio Operator Release Notes page for a complete list of changes.

Auto Provisioning support has been added for:
- Yealink T31S, T42S, T46S, T48S, T49G and T58A
- Cisco 7800, 8800

Regards,
The GFI Software Team
  •  
phil68 is currently offline phil68

Thanks for finally adding support for the Yealink Txs series.

But can you please tell me why there are the following lines at the very end of the Yealink-global configuration file?

-transfer.dsskey_deal_type = 1
-linekey.1.type = 16
-linekey.1.line = 1
-linekey.1.value = 700

This adds a function for linekey.1 - not really what my customers ask for or anyone else except the ones who want an unattended transfer to 700 on that key (I guess it's quite a small fangroup Wink ).
It looks to me that this has been forgotten to take out before publishing the update. The consequence is that we (admins) need to remove these lines after every update to avoid problems in case the client is using Yealink phones... or did I miss something?

Thanks for clarifying
  •  
matthealey is currently offline matthealey

I've noticed this as well.. Can we safely remove it or do we need to wait for another point release?
  •  
phil68 is currently offline phil68

Yes you can safely remove those entries at the end (or actually you need to remove them to have satisfied customers running Yealink phones..) - I hope there are no other such hidden "features"...
Previous Topic: Compatible ISDN Cards
Next Topic: Admin Account Stop Working
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat May 26 12:08:19 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.05157 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.