Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Now Available: Kerio Control 9.2.5
  •  
Carly (GFI) is currently offline Carly (GFI)

Send a private message to this user
The latest version of Kerio Control 9.2.5 is now available for download.

This new version of Kerio Control provides security improvements with an upgrade to the IPSEC VPN encryption key and complete removal of PHP code in the server code base. This release also includes over 20 customer reported fixes.

Visit the Kerio Control Product Page for a complete list of updates.

Regards,
The GFI Software Team
  •  
mwgbr is currently offline mwgbr

You should mention to not do the update at the moment, I got the advise from one of my last support tickets.

Quote:

[...]
Note: Please do not upgrade to 9.2.5, as some of the customers reported few issues and currently we are investigating them. Sorry for the inconvenience

Please let me know how it goes.

Kind Regards

Suman Sesham
Customer Success Principal
GFI Software
  •  
Columbia is currently offline Columbia

I got the same advise do not upgrade from GFI support in case.
  •  

NOTICE: Kerio Control 9.2.5 Patch 1 was released on March 29, 2018
- Fixed: Crash every hour when sending email for invalid user after antivirus scanning

Fixes for outstanding issues including 2 way authentication and NTLM authentication are still being resolved by the engineering team. Updates will be provided when available.

•  

Hi All - Patch 3 is now available and rolls up the bug fixes (and update issue in Patch 2). Release notes.
Previous Topic: 9.2.5 Patch 1 released
Next Topic: 9.2.5 P2 loop
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 21 12:06:02 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.21733 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.