Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » 9.2.5 Patch 1 released
  •  
mwgbr is currently offline mwgbr

Send a private message to this user
Quote:

Version 9.2.5 patch1
- Fixed: Crash every hour when sending email for invalid user after antivirus scanning

http://www.kerio.com/support/kerio-control/release-history
  •  
XroVer is currently offline XroVer

Have corrected perhaps the unique error allegedly and all? And the others?
  •  
Columbia is currently offline Columbia

GFI support answered me that fixes for issues with NTLM authentication are still being resolved by the engineers of product. Maybe later.
  •  
Lyle is currently offline Lyle

Please help me after i upgraded to this patch our kerio is always restarting and it causing to drop all our calls. Please help me thanks!
  •  
bondol_hendra is currently offline bondol_hendra

After update 9.2.5 patch 1.
I stay my problem.
My link internet is offline and online in the near future.
And I have a system fault in my kerio (software appliance)

• Attachment: kerio1.JPG
    (Size: 51.32KB, Downloaded 69 times)
  •  

bondol_hendra, did you open a support case to GFI? It is a terrible problem with last release. And no feedback from GFI how to solve existing problems.
  •  
bondol_hendra is currently offline bondol_hendra

@columbia, I already open support case to GFI from first using 9.2.5. But I don't have a reply from support after I open ticket. But I forgot my ticket number for this case.
  •  

@bondol_hendra, it's sad to hear. So long time without any reaction from GFI support team. I think that it's time to migrate to another product. As GFI decides to destroy Kerio Control with last builds of 9.2.3, 9.2.4, 9.2.5, 9.2.5 p1.
  •  
cedricl is currently offline cedricl

And now p2... and it's bugged as well. (Ok it seems to be just the update functionnality but still).

We can't rely on auto update anymore.

I love Kerio Control, but it's a mess right now. Do you find an alternative to Kerio Control in the same price/feature level ?
Because, I'm not willing to leave Kerio Control for now, but I want to have alternative ready if GFI continue this way...
Previous Topic: KERIO RESTARTING PROBLEM
Next Topic: Now Available: Kerio Control 9.2.5
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat May 26 04:30:27 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 1.02053 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.