Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Connection problem (Cannot connect to the VPN)
  •  
loginmanish is currently offline loginmanish

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have Kerio installed on my Windows 10 and it works fine when connected via wifi to my normal router. However, when there is an issue on my internet connection, I try to connect through my 4G mobile wifi hotspot. At that time I get an error message on connection. Error below:

Unable to establish data tunnel (UDP traffic is probably blocked).

This happens only when I connect with my mobile's hotspot wifi. Confused

My Kerio client version is 9.2.3.2219 and as it connects with usual wifi connection, so there's no problem at the server.

Please help me in resolving the issue.

Thank you
Manish
  •  
cwt is currently offline cwt

Please be more specific about your setup:

1) You have installed Kerio Connect Client or Outlook Connector on your Windows 10 machine?

2) Do you establish a VPN connection to your Kerio server? UDP is often used for VPN protocols like OpenVPN.

There is little to nothing you can do when internet providers block specific protocols or ports.
  •  
loginmanish is currently offline loginmanish

I have installed Kerio Client version 9.2.3.2219 on my windows 10 Home Edition.

Now the issue:
When connected my wifi with any other router or phone hotspot, the Kerio connect for VPN connection gets connected with VPN server.
My issue is with some mobile hotspot where it gives me the given error. If you can explain the exact reasons due to which this error comes up, probably I would be able to resolve my connection issue.
Here's the error again:

Unable to establish data tunnel (UDP traffic is probably blocked).

Please specify the scenarios causing this error as well as exact reasons.
Previous Topic: Patch 9.2.6, Active Sync Error Samsung
Next Topic: Backup status monitoring
Goto Forum:

] [ PDF ]

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Jun 20 13:16:47 CEST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.96552 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.