Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect Bug Report system does not work
  •  
Thunderbyte

Send a private message to this user
Well, the title really says it all... I wanted to make you aware of this as well, if you try to submit bugs for Kerio Connect (of which there seem to be many nowadays), they seem to not want your bugs.

This is what I wrote to Carly via PM, as there seems no real other way to submit a bug report:

Quote:

as a paying maintenance customer (and the one who wrote the tutorial for the major Kerio fault of last week), I see no other way to contact somebody from Kerio than writing this PM to make Kerio aware of a serious bug: the bug report feature of Kerio Connect DOES NOT FRIGGIN WORK!!!!!

I wanted write a bug report about an Outlook start problem (with a screenshot as attachment), when I encountered the (other) screen in the attachment.

Making the bug report system unusable is certainly a very good method to reduce the number of tickets!!!!

I used the "Technical Support..." button from the Kerio Connect user interface and just wanted to attach a small screenshot JPG file.

Maybe their support mailbox is full and they don't care?

•  
Thunderbyte

Send a private message to this user
Ah, they seem to have https://www.gfi.com/support/technical-support-form now, but did not care to change the button in the Kerio Connect admin interface?

Fits perfectly to the whole picture of this mess and the neglect of K Connect.

[Updated on: Sat, 31 March 2018 13:39]

Previous Topic: Kerio Connect 9.2.6 is out. It does not fix macOS High Sierra account assistant problem!
Next Topic: Kerio Connect Client 9.2.6 3811 is missing!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Dec 10 15:58:44 CET 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.91637 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.